Bridesmaids & Groomsmen

Filed under: , , , , by:

Here's another wedding portrait.  Late August clouds looked nice and wanted to create some fun yet dramatic shot before the stressful ceremony.  I used only one light source; Elinchrom Quadra with standard reflector on camera right.  It was set full power at F16, 1/320, and ISO 200.  No post processing has been done in this image and it's pretty much like I saw in the back of my 5D MK2 LCD.  

Later, a train passed by us.  I told Bride and Groom stop right there.  I shot couple of images on the way back to the church.  It's not the best image in terms of lighting and composition.  But it's one of the unique images I've got on that day.  If I had a tripod with me, I would have slowed the shutter so that there's some train movement in the background.